Our guests can chose between the following themed bedrooms:
- The Blue Room (Nordskot) – is a large suite (33,5 m2) with its own balcony and an on suite. In addition to normal toiletries, the bath room is fitted with a bath tub and shower. The bedroom itself contains a Queen size bed (180x200), bedside tables, a closet and a sitting group with one sofa, four chairs and a coffee table.
- The Flower Room (Grøtø) - is a Junior suite (27,5 m2) with its own balcony and an on suite. The batroom is furnished with french style cast iron bath and shower. The bedroom is fitted with a Queen size bed (180x200), bedside tables, a closet and a bureau. This bedroom also has its own fireplace.
- The Green Room (Lofoten) - is a Deluxe Superior Double Room (24,5 m2) with an on suite. The bathroom is identical to the one accompanying the Blue Room. It holds a Queen size bed (160x200), bedside tables, a closet and a dresser.
- The Red Room (Steigen) - is a Superior Double Room (17,5 m2) with a old french style double bed (145x180), bed side tables, a closet, a sofa and three chairs. The bathroom is located on the ground floor and holds a shower, a low level toilet a basin and a combined closet/dresser.
- The Yellow Room (Vestfjorden) - is a standard Double Room (13 m2) with a Queen size bed (150x200), bedside tables, a dresser and a clothes rack. This bedroom also has its bathroom on the ground floor - furnished identical to the Red Room.
The Red Room and the Yellow Room have access to a seperate toilet on the upper floor as well as a dressing room on the ground floor.